Use Jetson Nano With WLAN Card, Automatically Activated Vino Server and PWM Cooling Fan.
Install WLAN Card
- Attach two antennas on the WLAN Card.
2. Take down the system board from the carrier by using a screwdriver. Be careful, there are two clips on sides, free them first!
3. Insert the WLAN Card.
4. Put the system board back and it's all set !
5. Enable Wi-Fi in Ubuntu and connect to your Wi-Fi.
6. Open System Settings. Go Network. In Wireless section, click the small arrow on the right of your Wi-Fi. Click Settings and under General, select "Automatically connect to this network when it is available". Click Save. Throw your network cable away, it's not necessary anymore!
Automatically Activate Vino Server When Booting
- In Jetson Nano, search "Startup Applications". Open it.
2. Add a new program and name it "VinoServer." For command, enter the following.
Click “save” and every time you boot Jetson Nano, vino server will automatically be activated !
Control PWM Cooling Fan Speed
- Use following command to adjust fan speed to 255. The maximum speed is 255, the minimum speed is 0.
sudo sh -c 'echo 255 > /sys/devices/pwm-fan/target_pwm'
2. So if you want to turn the cooling fan off. Use the following command.
sudo sh -c 'echo 0 > /sys/devices/pwm-fan/target_pwm'
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me. My email address: email@example.com